Saturday, October 2, 2010

Boy Card

Happy Saturday! And yes, it is a happy Saturday because I am finally off from work. But my family and I are off to a birthday party - so not that much resting for this weekend. I made this simple card (just this morning) to honor the birthday celebrant who just turned two. It's a very simple and boyish card - and I have very happy because it's very challenging to make boy cards.


Thank you for stopping by. Have a safe and blessed weekend! Enjoy it with your family.

~Pam~

4 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, your little boy birthday card is sooooo cute! You did a great job and in such a record time! Me, I hardly ever make boy cards because I don't have nice boy stamps! Betcha you all had a great time at the party! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great "boy" card! yup, boy cards are challenging! Thx for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Pam, this is darling! Thanks for popping in on my blog. Wini is awesome when it comes to sharing her CASES. I love her choice of cards, and her willingness to share.

    Anyways, may you have a blessed evening...

    Aloha,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Sponsors

Sizzix 468x60 Banner Quirks of Art - Scapbook & Rubber Stamping Supplies Scrapbooking Coupons