Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cupcake, anyone?

Hello Everyone! I made this card for my grandson (hahaha...i meant godson, what was i thinking?? way too early to have grandson). He just turned one last week. It was kind of a last minute card (made it the night before) but I think it turned out good for a boy card.


I just recently purchased my first automated cutting machine. After doing a thorough reviews and comments of the different cutting machine, I finally decided to buy the Sizzix Eclips. I used the starter cartridge that came in the box to cut the name. It was very easy and I am happy I bought this machine. I'm still trying to get to know the machine and as I learn more stuff, I would gladly share it here in my blog.



Thanks for stopping by. Have a Blessed Week! :)

~Pam~

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Pam! Long time no "see" ya! What? You have a grandson? You look like you're 20! Anyhoo, this card is so cute! Your coloring is beautiful! And, lucky you, you got the Sizzix Eclips! I heard alot of good stuff about this. Well, I guess we'll be seeing more wonderful creations! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete

Sponsors

Sizzix 468x60 Banner Quirks of Art - Scapbook & Rubber Stamping Supplies Scrapbooking Coupons